Followers

September 18, 2010

Snicker Saturday

Hey everyone!

Well, here's a snicker and laugh on my Dad.  This is a chuckle sent from me to all of you...at the expense of my Dad.
The story goes like this:

On Wednesday morning, my Mom left herself a note on the table (forgetful in her old age, lol) that said:
Sarge  -   Wordless Wednesday

Now, she knew exactly what that meant.  It was a reminder (ahem) to check out my first-ever wordless Wednesday post that night at the library. 
Here's the funny part.  When she got home Wednesday from work, Dad says to her "Hey, do you need to give Sarge a pill tonight?".    Boy, did that cause a funny look and I assure you it got my attention!  She told him no, and asked why he thought that.   He says....ready...here it comes....   "Well, I saw that note you left that said Sarge - Wormless Wednesday and I thought he needed a heartworm pill."    

 HAR HAR WAAA ROO BWARR   HAR HAR

Maybe you had to be there.
Mom and I thought it was hysterical. 
Grr and Woof,
Sarge

10 comments:

Dexter said...

That reminds me of the time that momma found something weird in my poo and she cleaned it off and left it on the counter with a sign that said, "what is this?" I think master almost ate it. Hehehe.

Slobbers,
Mango

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Sarge
We think your funny is hilarious. Maybe Wormless Wednesday could become a new blog post.
We also loved your 1st Wordless Wednesday post. Those stairs look like a great place to rest, plus they are so close to your colouring that they provide great camouflage for a police dog to stake things out.
Love from your relatives in marriage
Ruby & Penny

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Ha Roo Rooo Roooo - that was great, Sarge. We are glad you really didn't have to get a pill - those are not fun at all.

Happy Weekend.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I guess your mom needs to paw the letters bigger next time!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Zona said...

BOL! Dad's say the funniest things sometimes! I see a new blog feature in your future.. hehe..

Wags,
Zona

houndstooth said...

LMTO! Maybe you should get your dad some new glasses! I'm glad he didn't just give you the pill anyway!

Bunny

Lorenza said...

Sarge!
That was funny!
Sure you and your mom had a good laugh!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Road Dog Tales said...

BOL! That's too funny. Sounds like something our Dad would say. Sometimes you gotta spell it out in real big letters for them when they get old :)
The Road Dogs

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

BaaaaaWAAAAAAAHHHHHH... Sarge that is sooooo funny. Dads are a riot, aren't they????
CLUELESS.. BUTT ... entertaining!!!!!
BaaaWaaaaaaaH

sprinkles said...

That was pretty funny, Sarge! That would be something my dad would say.

I really like the new background, very pretty! You're a novice blogger already!!!