Followers

November 17, 2011

Reminders

Hey everyone!
Wow, Thanksdeermas (my family's big Thanksgiving/Deer Season/Christmas holiday) is right around the corner!  Here's a reminder to get your birdie posts ready for next week.  If you post a bird...any kind of bird...next Mon-Fri, then comment so I know you did it, I'll put your name in for a prize.  
Go ahead...GIVE US THE BIRD!   See my 10-23-11 post for all the details!



 AND:  Just so none of us miss out on any big Blogville happenings, be sure to check out our Blogville Community Calendar.  It gives you all of the current events and those cool Coming Attractions!  BOL

Speaking of cool events, be sure to check out the Thankful For Family & Furiends party that Ronnii, Ujio & Izzy are hosting!  It will be held on 11-26 & 11-27-11.  Deadline is 11-23-11.  DON'T MISS THIS ONE!  They are celebrating all of the new arrivals here in Blogville lately.  Furiends like Frankie's Ernie, Maggie Mae's Max, George's Tess, SASS's Sierra, etc etc etc. 

Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

11 comments:

Berts Blog said...

Watch for my birdie post. I wanna play.

and thanks for keepipng the blogville calander so's we all an know what is going on.

Bert

Langley Cornwell said...

The birdie post sounds fun. Very creative idea.


http://canidaepetfood.blogspot.com/

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Already checked out the calendar this morning....and have been thinkin' BIRD!

You and Frankie, Ernie and the peeps have a great Thanksdeermas this year.

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra, Bella & Roxy

Two French Bulldogs said...

We are getting our birdie post ready
Benny & Lily

Sagira said...

I'm so excited. I hear that I get to meet your mom next weekend. WHOO HOO!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the reminders, Sarge! I don't know what Blogville would do without you to keeps us all up to date with everything that's going on! You're the best!

Wiggles & Wags,
mayzie

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Sarge... your Blogville Community Calendar is the bestest addition to Blogville.. in like 87 days.. and THAT is really sayin somethingy.

I got a NEW BIRD Pic .. butt you have to wait until I post about it on FRIDAY.

sprinkles said...

I was just looking at your calendar, lots going on in Blogville, as always.

I used some birdies for yesterday's Wordless Wednesday but I still have pix to use next week.

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Hi Sarge, so much happening, so little time (or so mum says, but maybe she is just a tad lazy). We are organising our bird photo. Will post soon. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

Boo21's Mom said...

Sarge, you and your humans should get a gold star for all you "school spirit." I'm not much of a joiner, but sure enjoy reading about your activities!

Sagira said...

Can't wait for the bird contest we are showing you ours on Thanksgiving. :)