Followers

February 05, 2012

Tag Day

Hey Everyone!
Wow, my good furiend, Pip tagged me the other day!  What's that mean, you ask?  Well, check out his 2-1-12 post and read all about it.  He was tagged to answer 10 things about himself, then he passed it on to some of his pals.  I'm so excited to be part of this.   Soooooo, here are my answers:

1.  Describe yourself in 7 words.
Fast, loyal, funny, territorial, cute, antisocial, fierce.

2.  What keeps you up at night?
Darn nighttime invaders!


3.  Who would you like to be?
 Rin Tin Tin!
And I'd love to be a famous police dog!

4.  What are you wearing right now?
Yellow with red hearts for the upcoming Vday party!

5.  What scares you?
Definitely the dogtor!  He has some wicked, wicked tools...yeeeouch!

6.  The best and worst part of blogging?
My furiends are the bestest, but I wish I had thumbs so I could type faster!


7.  What is the last website you visited?
I went to check on my good furiend, Corbin.  He has the bad sickies and needs our love.

8.  What is the one thing you would change about yourself?
I wish I was more sociable and could share my territory with other pooches.  :(

9.  Slankets, yes or no?
Definitely NO!   Never cover me up.  It slows my response time!! BOL.

10.  Tell something about the furiend who tagged you.
Well, PIP is the most pawesome furiend!  Not only is he part of our Blogville Police Department where he is our Chief Investigator, he's also:
A SUPERHERO!!!
Remember his pawesome party?!?

So, there you have it.  Now, any of my followers who would like to pawticipate, please feel free to copy the questions and go to it!   Thanks so much for including me, Pip.  You're the greatest!

Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

15 comments:

Finn said...

Look at those nighttime invaders! SCARY!!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OH SARGE... your REALLY did a super job of tellin all about yourself.

I know that those Evil invaders DO Bother you .. butt you could also have added some pics of your
POKE YOU SPINES.. THOSE guys are all around your house at night too.

Boondocks Love Shack Pack said...

That sure is a fun post, Sarge!!!

AROOOOOOOF!
Boondocks & The Love Shack Pack

Leigh said...

What a fun post - love those photos. Amazing nightime invaders :-) woofs & licks from Magic xx

Dachshund Nola said...

Great answers!
Dachshund Nola

Just Jess for now said...

But, Sarge-aren't you already a famous police dog? And, you're gonna get more famouser real soon!
Your friend,
Glacier

The Daily Pip said...

Hey Sarge, guess what? You have something in common with my mom - those night time invaders keep her up at night, too. Actually, they give her the creeps and she is always afraid she will see one when she goes at night.


Thanks for playing along!

Your pal, Pip

GOOSE said...

Night time invaders GRRRRRRR.
Great post.
Blessings,
Goose

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Great info. We got tagged, too, but we haven't done anything about it yet. SHE's slack.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Elaine Pritchard said...

I like your answers a lot.

I'm an unsociable only-dog type too.

Love and licks, Winnie

Sagira said...

Are those raccoon pics really from your house? Yikes!

Hoke said...

Nice to know all that stuffs about you!!! I'm not super social either. Glad I'm not the only one:)

Backcountry Brodie said...

Those woz some pawsome answers, Sarge! There woz a raccoon in my yard once and we skeered each udder - he ran one way and I ran the udder way, BOL.

Berts Blog said...

BEst post ever. I loved reading your answers. You are funny to. You can add that to your list too. And your a GREAT Police Chief....

Douglas said...

We have a nighttime invader too! He's always in the palm tree next to our front door!

Rooooo!
Douglas