Followers

July 17, 2013

BOS's TWISTER TOURNAMENT...part 1



Hello, Darlings!
We crabby girls are very pleased to present the B.O.S.'s TWISTER TOURNAMENT in honor of our lovely friend Benny.  Anyone who has donated at least $5 to dear Benny can join in our event.  Our tourney is set in three stages, so please return at noon EST and again at 5pm EST to enjoy all of the action.  Please consider supporting our sweet friend as he fights the nasty sickies.

And now...ON WITH THE TOURNEY!
Please allow us this opportunity to introduce the famously limber and contorted participants:

The amazing Lassie & Benji!





The always chic Madi!





The famous duo of Finn and Charley!





The darling Furters, Frankie & Ernie!





The always feminine Molly the Wally!





The gorgeous Mona!





The popular pooch Reuben!





The glamorous Ruby!





The classy Idaho Pugs Bailey, Hazel & Greta!






We crabby girls were all agog to see someone let a squirrel in!
OMClawd, we don't mind at all...the more exotic, the merrier!





The Chief of Police Sarge!





And, your hosts for today, B.O.S. girls Beachnut, Oceana & Shelldon!



Now that you've met all of the spectacular Twisters, please join us in a few hours as the action heats up!
Little Pinches,
Beachnut, Oceana, Shelldon










18 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

WELL DONE WELL DONE BRAVO BRAVO
CRABBY GIRLS. YOU 3 REALLY KNOW HOW TO PUT A TWIST ON A PARTY!!!!
WOOHOO
HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

Anonymous said...

Excellent job Crabby Ladies!!! OMD this is so much fun. We are just warming up and stretching out!

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Some great moves! Put your tail on blue! teehee! lee and phod

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

BaaaaaWaaaaaah THIS is a BLAST.
We sent Benny a Benjamin to cover OUR twisted Fun.

OMD everybuddy has MAJOR MOVES and super Paw Placement skills...

Love them all. Mayoress Madi managed to look ELEGANT... how did she do THAT???

Unknown said...

Bravo Sarge. That is such fun. Looking forward to more. Have a wonderful Wednesday and stay cool.
Best wishes Molly

GOOSE said...

I am all twisted at how much fun this is. I think I kinked my tail.
Blessings,
Goose

Lovable Lily said...

Who knew that we had such limber furends in Blogville!

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

Matilda the Boxer said...

Wow, look at those Idaho Pugs go! They're really limber.

I'm SO MAD that Momma didn't send my picture in on time. :( I'm still going to donate anyway!

stellaroselong said...

Go Idaho PUgs Go!!!
stella rose

Idaho PugRanch said...

What twisted fun!! Look out everyone, looks like we got us a cheering section!!!

Bailey, Hazel & Greta

GizmoGeodog said...

OMD I've never seen such contortions Crabby Girls...You've got all of Blogville tied up in knots today :)

stellaroselong said...

Come on pugs twist and bend and shout!!!
stella rose

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Hey SARGE..... ERNIE is pushing me. Just sayin.

Ranger said...

Woohoo! Such fun y'all are having.

Ruby said...

Oh, very cool!!! I thinks I can gets my paw on thaaaaaat one.....YUPS!! Got it!!
Oh, Madi, Nice work gurl!!!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

sprinkles said...

I wish I could have pawticipated in this with my boys. I used my last $5 to enter Frankie and Ernie's raffle, so I did help Benny a little, at least.

So glad you were able to get so many pawticipants.

Millie and Walter said...

OMD! We came late to the party but are enjoying all the fun. Sorry our lame mom didn't get any pictures of us to you. We would have loved to join in.

Millie & Walter

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh this is hilarious to get all twisted up
Benny & Lily