Followers

October 09, 2013

A Portrait of ME



Hey everyone!
Wow, I couldn't go wordless today even though it's Wednesday!  Nope....gotta bark bark bark all about the most amazing goodies.   Do you all love Chewy.com as much as I do?!?!   I bet you do.

WELL, CHECK THIS OUT!    First, they let me do a review on this delicious foodable:

 Open it, open it, open it already!



Oh boy, a box IS RIGHT!   I love boxes.
(I promise to get to the portrait in a minute! BOL)



OMD it's a box from CHEWY.com so you know it's gonna be great!



Lucky me!   It's a pack of Wellness brand WellBites.
This sample is Lamb and Salmon, soft and chewy foodables.
Trust me, furiends, they are delish fur sure.  Made in the USA and very healthy too.
Definitely 4 paws up!   Thanks, Chewy, for letting me give these a smackering!



OKAY, did I mention A PORTRAIT?!?!?    OH, YES, I DID!!

TaaaDAAAAAAAA


 I got a second, SURPRISE pressie from CHEWY.com!
They sent a portrait of me!    It's wonderful, don't you agree?

It is hanging in a place of honor in my home.
It looks great!




An artist named Lisa did this amazing artwork just for me!   She is super-talented and my furiends at CHEWY.com are super-generous and thoughtful to have this made for me.   What an amazing surprise and my peeps were just blown away.  

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH CHEWY.COM FOR THE YUMMY TREATS TO REVIEW AND ESPECIALLY FOR THIS AMAZING PORTRAIT!    

My good furiends, if you've never been to CHEWY.com, click on it to link over.   I have NOT been compensated for this in any way.   So, tell me, don't you just love CHEWY.COM??!!!???

Grr and a Grateful Woof,
Sarge, Lucky Hound










25 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow that was some pawsome swag from Chewy. Love your portrait Sarge. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssss We DO love Chewy.com. THAT is where ALL of our foodables come from.
Those look REALLY delicious. We like SAMMIN a LOT.
WE were at your house when that FABULOUS portrait Arrived and WE were all so EXCITED and THRILLED by it.
BUTT your MOM was all in our business about it. She thought that either YOU had been ordering thingys or that that WE had done it... so SHE CALLED MR.CHEWY to get to the Bottom of thingys... (We think she was just trying to be like YOU.. Chief of Pawlice) and they told her that WE were INNOCENT (of course) and that it was a Special Surprise just from THEM... and Miss Lisa the Artist.
And YOU and Ernie and I were going NEENER NEENER NEENER WE TOLD you we did NOT do it.
It was a HOOOOOOGE Surprise fur SURE. AND it is just PERFECT!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow a bag with treats this wonderful portrait and a box. That's like Christmas! The portrait is wonderful, and you're right it deserves a honored place!

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

That's so pawsome that the peeps over at Chewys painted your portrait. Looks great.

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

That's so pawsome that the peeps over at Chewys painted your portrait. Looks great.

Ranger said...

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Dey look really good.
Dat is a pawsome portrait! Wow…
Ranger

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

WOWie! Golden PAWsome. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh Sarge how cool. Chet sent me a portrait too. They are awesome
Snorts
Benny & Lily

Idaho PugRanch said...

Now that is just the most pawsome thing for Chewy to do fur you!!
Mom has me on a special food right now, if I do well on it we just might have to see if The Chewy carries it.
hugs
Greta
Bailey & Hazel too

3 doxies said...

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA...OMD...OMD...OH MY FREAKIN'DOG!!!!!!! Dat portrait of you is PERFECT and I ca not imagine any better pose of you than dat one!

Puddles

Unknown said...

Portrait done by Lisa Goldfarb. You can see more of her work at www.petfineart.com

Katie http://myminipetpig.com/ said...

Sarge, AMAZING! Chewy seems like quite the place to check out, we are heading over :-)

Millie and Walter said...

Wow! What a fantastic surprise to get a portrait like that. The treats look delish too.

Millie & Walter

My Mind's Eye said...

SARGE I NEVER HAD ANY CHEWY.COM SO I DON'T KNOW IF I LIKE IT BUT OMDS
I LOVE LOVE YOU AND YOUR PORTRAIT!!
HUGS TO YOU AND CAREFUL KISSES TO THE CRABBY GIRLS

Jans Funny Farm said...

What a wonderful surprise, Sarge. And it looks just like you. No wonder you couldn't go wordless today.

Murphy said...

A wonderful portrait. Where will you hang it? At the police station?? Seems Mr. Chewy is sending stuffs to everybody (but not us). Happy Wednesday!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Lucy-Fur, as typed by Dr. Liz said...

What a fantastic portrait!!! (And tell Murphy and Stanley not to be sad - Mr.Chewy doesn't send us stuff, either. Yet....)

*kissey face*
-Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

That's a pawsome treat.

Do they paint crabs?

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Taffy said...

Sarge, that is so cool!!! I too, like Murphy, Stanley, Fiona, and Abby don't get anything from Chewy either. Gonna have to check it out for sure. That is a wonderful painting and it looks gorgeous on your wall.

Scooter said...

WOW!! That is super snazzy!! Treats and a picture!!

wags
Jazzi and Addi

bichonpawz said...

Who could ask for a better day than that ... treats AND a pressie from CHEWY!! We love Chewy too!! Good for you! And the picture is perfect! xo Chloe and LadyBug

Milo and Jet said...

Hello Sarge
What a lovely portrait of your handsome self and looks like those treats will be eaten very quickly. Milo & Jet

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

What a fantastic portrait. Chewy sounds like a great company. They don't ship to Canada but we think they should! Lee and Phod

Dougall-the-Scottie said...

That pawtrait is PAWSOME!

GizmoGeodog said...

I do love those treats my own self Sarge and your picture is fab!