Followers

October 10, 2013

Do I Have A HowlOWeen Date?


Hey Everyone!
Wow, the big HowlOWeen Extravaganza is coming up fast!   I need a DATE again.   Last time, for my Date Day, I was so very lucky and honored to have sweet Greta be my girl.   Now for the HowlOWeen Ball I thought I'd see if another gal would like to be my date.

I took the list of names from Date Date and my Dad helped me draw a name.   The letters for everyone (except my sweet Greta) went into the drawing...


So, the letter is M and the first M on the list is MILLIE from bird brains and dog tales!

SOOOOOO, lovely Millie, 
would you be my date for the HowlOWeen Ball?




Now, there are a bunch of events happening.   I am hosting Pumpkin Carving for anyone who wants to create an artistic masterpiece.   It can be carved or painted or stick-ons.  It can be scary or funny or modern art decco.  It can be real or photoshopped.   Whatever suits your pumpkin fancy.

I am also hosting Punkin Chuckin for anyone who would like to chuck a pumpkin from a high balcony or otherwise do some serious destruction.  Stomp on them, cat-a-pult them, squash them with a mallet, blow them up with dynamite.  Whatever suits your killing fancy.

If you want to enter my Pumpkin Carving event send your finished pictures to me at
lfurman1987ATyahooDOTCOM no later than 10-23-13 and include your Name and Blog Addy.  I won't be doing any editing, so make sure they are finished and ready to post.   If you'd like to enter Punkin Chuckin, send me an email and describe your preferred method of punkin destruction and I'll set you up.    Now, I would love, love, love to have someone out there volunteer to host a Pumpkin Gut Slide to follow up all of that punkin chuckin and squashing.   Anyone interested???

Here are the other events and links to the hosts:
Bloghop -Sugar
Costume Contest -Mollie & Alfie
Hayride - Pip & Rosie
Foodables -Sasha
Bobbing for Snacks -Momma Tea
Bonfire -Casey
Haunted Houses (2) -Wyatt & Easy
Ghost Stories -Madi
Pumpkin Patch -Ranger
Ball/Dance -Mollie & Misaki

Oooooo, this is gonna be so much HowlOWeen fun!!   My Carving and Chuckin events will post on October 31st.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP








14 comments:

Unknown said...

So much spooky fun. We are just getting our stuffs ready. Have a tremendous Thursday.
Best wishes Molly

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm sure you will win a price at the howl-o-ween ball. Will you wear your police outfit?

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Hey there Sarge! Nice to meet ya.

I am very interested in this destoyin' of the pumpkin' thing you have planned. Dropping 'em, chucking 'em, stomping on 'em till they cry for mercy. Do pumpkins cry for mercy. Probably not 'cause... well... they're just pumpkins.

Anywho... I'm gonna see if I can get the peeps on board with this one. Sounds messy.

Purrs,
Nissy

Two French Bulldogs said...

We would love to pawticipate in the punkin carving contest
Benny & Lily
Good luck with Millie

Idaho PugRanch said...

My dearest Sarge, I must admit I was a wee bit jealous to see that you will be taking another to the Howloween Ball. But I totally understand cause Mom tells me I am too young to have a steady beau yet anyways (BOO!). Butt of course I will save a dance for you!
hugs
Greta

My Mind's Eye said...

SARGE YOU LUCKY 'DAWG'!! YOU ARE SWIMMING IN A LOVELY POOL OF LADIES!!
YOU AND MILLIE WILL HAVE A BALL. FYI...SHE IS A FAST RUNNER SO YOU BEST START PRACTICING YOUR SPRINTS.
HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

THIS is gonna be an OUTSTANDING Howl O Ween in Blogville. Hope Millie says YES.

BUTT why aren't you wearing those COOL new SHADES you just got???

Millie and Walter said...

Hi Sarge! I had to wait to ask my pawrents if it was okay to go to the Halloween ball with you and they said it would be just fine. After all what kind of trouble could a girl get into with the Chief of Police on her paw? I will have to get mom working on a new outfit for the ball or did you want to go in costume? I'm so thrilled and honored to be your date for such a fun event.

Millie

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We're sure Millie will want to go with you Sarge.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Oh, we just read her comment...hope her pawrents say yes.

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

So kind of you to take another lucky lady to the ball! Lee and Phod

Murphy said...

Millie is lovely so we know you will have fun. But make sure you are on your best manners cuz you will have to meet her pawrents for sure!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Kari in Alaska said...

I am sure you will have tons of fun with Millie!

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

Ruby said...

Well, isn't that PAWSOME!!
You guys are gonna have a Pawsome time!!! Now, Millie is my BFF, and if you try any funny stuffs...well, you don't wanna know!!!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

bichonpawz said...

You and Millie will have a blast! We just know it!! But, yeah, you better mind your manners!! xo Chloe and LadyBug