Followers

October 15, 2013

HowlOWeen Events



Hey Everyone!
Wow, it's time to break out the HowlOWeen bandanas!   Check out my punkin-dana.  BOL

So, are you entered in the various events for HowlOween?!?   Time's a wastin' and you don't want to miss out.     Right now I have pumpkin creations from 10 of my furiends and I'm hoping for more!   Here are all of the other happenings and links to them:

Bloghop:  Sugar
Costume Contest:  Mollie and Alfie, Prizes from Frankie
Hayride:  Pip and Rosie
Foodables:  Sasha
Bobbing for Snacks:  Momma Tea
Bon Fire:  Casey
Haunted Houses: Wyatt and Easy
Ghost Stories:  Madi
Pumpkin Patch:  Ranger
Dance/Ball:  Mollie and Misaki
    and
DJ Music:  Sweet William, aka Rockin' Wills
Pumpkin Gut Slide:   Idaho Pug Ranch

I am hosting Pumpkin Carving where you can send me your carved pumpkins, painted pumpkins, etc.  They can be scary, funny, modern art decco, eerie, elegant, whatever you choose!
I am also hosting Punkin Chuckin for anyone who'd like to creatively destroy a pumpkin!   Drop them, squash them, run over them, bash with a mallet, blow them up, whatever you choose!

You have until midnight on the 23rd to send your pix to me :  lfurman1987ATyahooDOTCOM.

I hope you'll join me and all of the other events!
Grr and a Spooky Woof,
Sarge, Treater







15 comments:

Unknown said...

It is going to be so much fun. Have a terrific Tuesday.
Best wishes Molly

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

hmmmmmmm....pumpkin smashing....

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Linda said...

This sounds fun I am going to ask my mom to get me a pumpkin to smash.
The squirrels been eating the ones my mom has on the front porch. bol


xo Cinnamon

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

SARGE.... there are so MANY FUN thingys fur us to do fur Howl O Ween. Ernie and ROXY and I are gonna get into EVERY ONE OF THEM.
Roxy is gonna come and stay with US... UNDER strict snoopervision by MOM... fur the two days...AND NIGHTS.

The Daily Pip said...

I love to eat pumpkin so send any scraps my way!

Your pal, Pip

Cowspotdog said...

so many cool events - we hope Mom is up to it by time they begin

animal lover, quilt lover said...

I love pumpkin---to eat!!!!! We all love pumpkin don't we??

Idaho PugRanch said...

This is going to be a BLAST!

My Mind's Eye said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH A PUMPKIN WEARING A PUMPKIN-DANA!!! VERY HANDSOME PHOTO
HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

Two French Bulldogs said...

We can't wait for the extravaganza
Benny & Lily

Sagira said...

Sounds like a lot of fun is going to be had. :)

Ruby said...

Lookin' mighty handsome there Sarge in your festive bandana!!!
Oooo, I just had an idea of smashin' a pumpkins!!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Wyatt said...

We are getting excited and a little spooked!!

Wyatt and Stanzie

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

We are excited about all the events! Lee and Phod

Bicontinental Dachshund said...

It's Hallo-wiener!