Followers

October 23, 2013

HowlOWeen Events



Hey Everyone!
Wow, today is the final day to submit pix of your decorated pumpkin and/or chucked pumpkin for my two HowlOWeen events!   I have a bunch of super entries and I'm hoping for more by the end of the day.   And, don't forget that there are lots of other wonderful events going on and you don't want to miss any of them...


Bloghop:  Sugar
Costume Contest:  Mollie and Alfie, Prizes from Frankie
Hayride:  AngelPip and Rosie
Foodables:  Sasha
Bobbing for Snacks:  Momma Tea
Bon Fire:  Casey
Haunted Houses: Wyatt and Easy
Ghost Stories:  Madi
Pumpkin Patch:  Ranger
Dance/Ball:  Mollie and Misaki
    and
DJ Music:  Sweet William, aka Rockin' Wills
Pumpkin Gut Slide:   Idaho Pug Ranch

I am hosting Pumpkin Carving where you can send me your carved pumpkins, painted pumpkins, etc.  They can be scary, funny, modern art decco, eerie, elegant, whatever you choose!
I am also hosting Punkin Chuckin for anyone who'd like to creatively destroy a pumpkin!   Drop them, squash them, run over them, bash with a mallet, blow them up, whatever you choose!

  Send your pix to me :  lfurman1987ATyahooDOTCOM before midnight!


 Here I am chuckin' a punkin!     Alllleeeyyyy Ooooooop!
 SQUISSSHHHHH
 BOL

Grr and a Haunted Woof,
Sarge, Spookster












14 comments:

Lovable Lily said...

Sure is gonna be a GREAT Halloween here in Blogville! So much to see and do and probably goblins will be visiting too.

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

Unknown said...

pawsome splat there Sarge. We can't wait for the big day. Have s wonderful Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly

Anonymous said...

only one week the is howl-o-ween! I decorated my whole crib today, sadly I had no smashed pumpkins LOL

stellaroselong said...

Cool pIctures!!
stella rose

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD OMD THAT is a sUPER Punkin CHUCKIN...
I am holding Ernie BACK...beclaws he wants to SLIDE and SLIP in the Pumpkin GUTS.... I told him that he has to WAIT .

Mayzie said...

Haha! You haves super spectacular form chuckin' that punkin' over that balcony. I hope nobuddy was standing underneath. Boy, they woulda gotten a surprise.

What fun this is all gonna be!

Wiggles & Wags
Mayzie

Idaho PugRanch said...

Hope your gonna chuck adn smash alot of pumpkins cause we are gonna need ALOT of GUTs for slipping and sliding!
hugs
Bailey, Hazel & Greta

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Wow! We didn't know your cabin in the woods had that fangtastic balcony...bwahaahaahaa!

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

My Mind's Eye said...

HEY SARGE I'M TRYING TO TALK MOM IN TO SMASHING ONE OF OUR OUTDOOR PUMPKINS SO I CAN ENTER YOU SMASHING CONTEST BUT SHE IS JUST SUCH A PARTY POOPER.
Hugs madi your bFFF

Sweet William The Scot said...

Did you make sure no one was under the balcony before you chucked the pumpkin?
Thanks for being a friend
Sweet William The Scot

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We just know all the Howloween events are going to be great. We are afraid we may not be in our home for Halloween:(

Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

Taffy said...

Thanks for giving the information for all the great events! I'm so excited and can't wait to see all the fun!

Taffy said...

I'm sorry, Sarge but I can't find the info on the costume contest on Mollies site. I see the info for the ball but not the contest. Am I missing it? I've already sent in photos for the ball so I don't know if that will also be used for the costume contest or not.
Thanks for your help!

Katie http://myminipetpig.com/ said...

Sarge that was such a great chuck! I'm afraid I am no good with pumpkins unless they involve me eating them. Though I could see chucking them to open them up...hmmm, good idea!