Followers

October 12, 2013

Snicker Saturday...Milk Mug





Hey everyone!
Wow, I had the tastiest breakfast this morning!   Cookies and Milk.    Ahhhh, the breakfast of champions.    Why is that something to snicker about....wwwellll, take a look:



  Oh, come on, get closer!!




Come on, closer still!!



THERE YOU GO!    
Now all I need to do is go cuddle up to Mom and wipe this off on her pantslegs.
Oh, BWAR HAR HAR
I like milk!


Oh yeah, don't forget about the pawesome HowlOWeen events that are coming soon!

I am hosting Pumpkin Carving for anyone who wants to create an artistic masterpiece.   It can be carved or painted or stick-ons.  It can be scary or funny or modern art decco.  It can be real or photoshopped.   Whatever suits your pumpkin fancy.

I am also hosting Punkin Chuckin for anyone who would like to chuck a pumpkin from a high balcony or otherwise do some serious destruction.  Stomp on them, cat-a-pult them, squash them with a mallet, blow them up with dynamite.  Whatever suits your killing fancy.

If you want to enter my Pumpkin Carving event send your finished pictures to me at
lfurman1987ATyahooDOTCOM no later than 10-23-13 and include your Name and Blog Addy.  I won't be doing any editing, so make sure they are finished and ready to post.   If you'd like to enter Punkin Chuckin, send me an email and describe your preferred method of punkin destruction and I'll set you up.    Now, I would love, love, love to have someone out there volunteer to host a Pumpkin Gut Slide to follow up all of that punkin chuckin and squashing.   Anyone interested???

Here are the other events and links to the hosts:
Bloghop -Sugar
Costume Contest -Mollie & Alfie
Hayride - Pip & Rosie
Foodables -Sasha
Bobbing for Snacks -Momma Tea
Bonfire -Casey
Haunted Houses (2) -Wyatt & Easy
Ghost Stories -Madi
Pumpkin Patch -Ranger
Ball/Dance -Mollie & Misaki 


I'm so very excited that sweet Millie has agreed to be my date for the Ball!   Do you have your date yet?   Have you started thinking about your pumpkin creation?

Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Milk Fan







14 comments:

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

We don't get to have milk. We are excited about Halloween! Lee and Phod

Unknown said...

OMD we do that.....peeps is my human napkin. Have a super Saturday.
Best wishes Molly

Two French Bulldogs said...

You are so funny!
Benny & Lily

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

BAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SARGE you have a MILK MUG !!! BaaaaaaWaaaah

GRRRREAT news about MILLIE, buddy.

PeeS... don't worry... I have already put my paw down about this...
Ernie said he wanted to carve a POOPkin. WHAT a Head Case!!

We are going to the Circleville Pumpkin show on FRIDAY to get OUR PUMPKINS.
BUTT mom is giving us a RUFF time about the Carving thingy.. she says we are NOT allowed to use SHARP instruments and stuffs.

Frank The Tank said...

Oh Sarge you have one big ol' milk mustache there, such a BOL that you want to rub it off on your Mommas pants, I prefer to keep it there for a lick later on in the day! Tee,Hee!
I'm going crazy over Howl-O-Seen and will be getting involved as much as I can, I'm going to ask My Mum to get a pumpkin for me to start my carving! Wa-ha-ha! (Evil pug laugh) I'm really enjoying reading about all the amazing events going on! I'm so excited, I need to pee!
Love and Licks from your Furiend Frank XxxxX

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Hehehe, Sarge, your mustache looks cool. Aren't mums and dads great for wiping stuffs on! Congratulations on your date with Millie, mate. NO worries, and love, Stella and Rory

My Mind's Eye said...

MOL MOL MOL
SARGE I CANNOT RESIST.....
'GOT MILK'! IN MY HUMBLE OPINION YOU ARE THE BEST CELEBRITY TO HAVE SAID IT TOO
HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF
PS MOM BORROWED YOUR LIST OF EVENTS...FYI SHE IS TOO LAZY TO LOOK UP EVERYONE'S LINK.

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

You have a milk beard, Sarge. Too bad your Grandpa isn't there to use his pantsleg!

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Sage said...

I can't believe you'd waste that milk beard on your Mom's pants. A big smoochie kiss on her face would be better. :)

Millie and Walter said...

Hi Sarge, If you would like I could lick the milk off your chin. My mom has her thinking cap on for our Ball outfits. She will email your mom with some ideas soon.

Millie

Berts Blog said...

Hye Sarge, always a fan of your Snicker Saturday.

Murphy said...

No, no dates yet cuz mom is dragging her butt. We are NOT allowed to drag our butts but mom sure is dragging hers!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sarge its dennis the vizsla dog hay if their is also a kompetishun for punkin eetin then sign tucker up for that wun!!! ha ha ok bye

Ruby said...

Oh Sarge, you crack me UP!!!! Now, my preferred method of wipin' my beard off on Ma, is the 'sneak around from behind' and wipe before she knows what's goin' on. Then there's the 'pretend to give Ma a kiss, and wipe it off on her face'. I thinks you'll gets the biggest response from the latter of the two, butts both are effective.
Wipe on....
Kisses,
Ruby ♥