Followers

May 15, 2015

A New Blog Awaits a Silent Follower






Hey Everyone!
Wow, the month is half over already and I'm really having fun with Recruit A Pal!   I'm trying to find a new/returning furiend to join us and I know lots of you are working at it too.  Thanks so much for trying to get more furiends to come to Blogville.

Well, one of my big suggestions to help you recruit is the idea of creating the basic blog setup for someone new.   Sometimes these tech things can be very scary and if your furiend has never blogged before, they might not know how to start.   SO, WHY NOT START THE BASIC BLOG FOR THEM!   THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT FRANKIE DID FOR ME.   YUP, HE GAVE ME A READY-TO-GO BLOG.   ALL I HAD TO DO WAS START POSTING.   SUPER EASY!

So, I created a basic, rather generic blog for someone who wants to start posting.

HERE'S A SHOUT OUT TO MY SILENT FOLLOWERS!   PLEASE JOIN US!    Here is what the new blog looks like:




It's all set up and ready to go.   It just needs YOU, my non-blogging furiend to agree to join us.   I'll give you the address, password and basic info to get you going.   All you have to do is post.    Our furiend Oz has offered a blog makeover for a winning new furiend, so that could be your ticket to customizing this to your own style and taste.   WHAT COULD BE EASIER?!?   WHADDA YOU SAY?!?   


Don't forget that all species are welcome in Blogville!   We love our dog, cat, rabbit, bird, pig, donkey, horse, fish, etc etc furiends.    If you're a peep without a pet, you're welcome to join us!  We have peep furiends too! 





Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Police Commish

18 comments:

The Daily Pip said...

Wow Sarge, that is so generous of you! I'm sure some more new pals will return soon. Miss Puddles is back which is SO EXCITING! Hopefully, she won't scare any of the newbies away!

Julie said...

Oh Bossman Sarge, I sooo wish we had found you when Mum was trying to set up my blog! The techies thingys did worry Mum (and still do!)
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

easyweimaraner said...

oh I agree peep-friends are great too! you can't have enough friends, no matter how much legs they have :o)
easy rider

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
What a BRILL idea Sarge!!! I do hope SOMEONE takes up the offer! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

We do Love and APPRECIATE our SUPER Silent Followers....

Two French Bulldogs said...

We can't wait to welcome new pals
Snorts,
Lily & Edward

Matilda the Boxer said...

What a grreat idea!

stellaroselong said...

Well that is an excellent idea.
stella rose

My Mind's Eye said...

Sarge you are one kind and loving pooch!! What a grand thing to have a new bloggie out there waiting.
Hugs madi your bfff
ps I love your phots

Sweet William The Scot said...

I can't find anyone to Recruit ~ you got a page on that? I have tried old friends, new friends, ones who just leave comments, ones who just e-mail me. I am hopeless. Hope others are doing better. I would never make a good politician don't put me on the campaign trail.
Thanks for being a friend
Sweet William The Scot

Anonymous said...

Joog job Sarge...sure hope we get some new bloggers!

The Mad Scots

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We have some silent readers....would like to meet them sometime.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a wonderful idea Sarge!!
Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

Murphy said...

That is one heck of a good idea!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Laika said...

What a great idea. So fine of you and Oz :)

Charliedownunder said...

Crikey Sarge ...... up there for thinkin', mate!! Great idea. Sure hope someone takes you up on it, aye??

Finn said...

Such a smart idea Sarge! You're always thinking!

Anonymous said...

Sarge this is a BRILLIANT idea! You're so smart - no wonder you're the Police Commish!

Love, Sam