Followers

June 19, 2015

It's A Cattle STAMPede!! and boxing!







Hey Everyone!
Wow, I'm so super excited about the big rodeo coming up next month!   I already have about 15 entries for my part of the event.       In case you missed the details, here you go:::


Cattle  STAMPede
For the upcoming Blogville Rodeo on July 9th I am hosting a Cattle STAMPede.    Now, here in Blogville we won’t allow red hot, burning, painful branding of our cattle.  NOPE!    Instead, we’re STAMPING our cows.  BOL    I will arrange for your very own cow to be ink stamped with your very own customized brand.     You can design it yourself and send it to me.   Or you can send a description of your design request to me and I'll work it up for you.    Either way works, so send your brand request to me using   lfurman1987ATyahooDOTcom by July 1st and I’ll get to work.  

And again, here are a few pointers for designing your own brand:

  • "Crazy": An upside down symbol. An upside down R would be read as "Crazy R".
  • "Reverse": A reversed symbol. would be read as "Reverse K". Reverse is sometimes called "Back" (i.e. a backwards C would be read as "Back C").
  • "Lazy": Symbols turned 90 degrees. Also, a symbol turned 90 degrees, lying on its face (or right hand side) can be read as "Lazy Down" or "Lazy Right" .
  • "Flying": a symbol that starts and ends with a short serif or short horizontal line attached before the left side of the top of the symbol and attached to the right side of the symbol, extending to the right of the symbol.
  • "Walking": a symbol with a short horizontal line attached to the bottom of the symbol, extending to the right of the symbol.
  • “Running”: a letter with a curving flare attached to the right side of the top of the letter, extending to the right, with the symbol sometimes also leaning to the right like an italic
  • "Over": a symbol over above another symbol, but not touching the other symbol. An H above a P would be read as "H Over P".
  • "Bar": a short horizontal line. For example, a short horizontal line over an M or before an M would be read as "Bar M".
  • "Box": a symbol within a square or rectangle or a square or rectangle by itself. A box with a P inside of it would be read as "Box P".
  • "Diamond": a symbol within a four sided box, the box tilted 45 degrees or a four sided box tilted 45 degrees by itself.
  • "Circle": a symbol within a circle, or a circle by itself. A circle with a C inside of it would be read as "Circle C".
  • "Hanging": a symbol beneath another symbol and touching the other symbol. Read as " H Hanging P", or just "H P".
  • "Swinging": a symbol beneath a quarter circle, the open side of the quarter circle facing the symbol, with the symbol touching the quarter circle. For example, a H with a quarter circle over it, with the top of the H touching the quarter circle would be read as "Swinging H".
  • "Rocking": a symbol above a quarter circle, the open side of the quarter circle facing the symbol, with the bottom of the symbol touching the quarter circle. For example, a H with a quarter circle under it, is read as "Rocking H".

 And a few examples:   THIS IS MY OFFICIAL BRAND::









And a few more tips:




So, you get the idea!    If you haven't STAMPeded up your cattle yet, I hope to hear from you soon.   Get a MOOOOOOve on!     Oh, BWAR HAR HAR   ahem.






AND:   Today is Box Day!   

 My favorite is a Chewy Box!!     Of course.



And this is a boxing pix just for fun.  BOL



Grr and Woof,
Sarge, CowPoke


16 comments:

Julie said...

I luffs these stamps, they is soooo clevers.
Still got my finking cap on about mine, wishes I wuz a clevers Princess!!!!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

easyweimaraner said...

the 7up stamp is super cool... think that would be a much better de-cow-ration than my mommas thingy :o) is there a sign for coke too?
easy rider

LBJ said...

We loved out our stamp looked on our cows when it was completed. Thank your Mom for me for helping!

Abby Lab

Ranger said...

Fun, fun, fun. I just sent you my stamp!
Wags,
Ranger

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Thanks for the reminder - been away for a few days and things a bit topsy turvy this end... Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Samantha said...

Ohhh chewy came!!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD OMD OMD SARGE.... you REALLY did BOXING day up PROUD... Love it.

Anonymous said...

Chewy boxes are the BEST....nice and sturdy and roomy too! Love your boxing shorts Sarge!

Hugs, Sammy

stellaroselong said...

Oh Sarge those red shorts are definitely your color!!!!!! stella rose

My Mind's Eye said...

OHHH I'VE BEEN STAMPEDED AND I'M SO EXCITED
SARGE YOUR BOXING PICTURES ARE SO YOU!! I ESPECIALLY LOVE YOUR TAT
HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

Two French Bulldogs said...

Your boxing picture is killer BOL
Lily & Edward

The Daily Pip said...

Love your boxing shorts, Sarge! Happy Boxing Day!

Matilda the Boxer said...

I LOVES my cow stamp! It's totally pawesome. Momma told me I'm NOT allowed to stamp anything else in the house with it because she's tired of washing it off stuff. And to STOP STAMPING MY SISTER!

Poodle At Play said...

You've got that boxing day thing down pat, Sarge! Mom has my stamp all ready and she's about to send it your way!

Scooter said...

We will get ours to you. LOVE the boxing gloves and red shorts...too cute!!

Wags
Oreo

sprinkles said...

We got ours and can't wait to post them. Thanks for doing such a great job on them.