Followers

October 01, 2015

Sadie Hawkins Dance





Hey everyone!
Wow, what a super event!     Thanks bunches, Dory for setting this up for us.

I'm such a lucky pooch.    I was asked by COOKIE!    Yup, I get to be the lovely Cookie's date today and we are going to have so much fun together.   



Here we are in our formal portrait.     Isn't she lovely in that stunning blue?!?     WOW!






We're so excited as we stroll around the party.  






The dance floor is the bestest place for fun and excitement!    Cookie is an amazing dancer and I can hardly keep up with her.  BOL













Of course, no Blogville event would be complete without amazing foodables.   DELISH!






All too soon the dance will be over.   
We have definitely made some memories to last a lifetime!



The foodables were totally delish!    The dancing and music was the mostest fun ever!   The drinks were fabulously refreshing!    Cookie was a stunning and wonderful date!   

Gosh, what a fun time.   Thanks again to everyone who helped out and my thanks to Cookie for being such a great gal!      Now I'm gonna go rest my sore paws...lots of dancing today!   BOL



Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Police Commish

18 comments:

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Hey Sarge, you and Cookie sure look well matched... glad you enjoyed your time together... rest well! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh what a stunning couple!
Snorts,
Lily & Edward

Julie said...

Have a great time Bossman and Cookie!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

stellaroselong said...

Cookie is beautiful.
stella rose

Matilda the Boxer said...

What a grreat time! You and Cookie sure make a cute couple. Now let's cut some moves on the dance floor!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a most handsome couple you two are!! We just love the way you move on the dance floor too!!
Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

WFT Nobby said...

Sarge, you always set the standard when it come to looking suave.
Love the matching tie and dress!
Toodle pip!
Bertie.

Idaho PugRanch said...

Glad to see you out and about Sarge. You both look marvelous!
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

My Mind's Eye said...

Sarge
Cookie is for sure stunning in electric blue...and OMDS you look like James Bond....shaken but not stirred...by her beauty
Hugs madi your bfff

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

You make a lovely couple. Looks like you had a wonderful time!

Cookie's Comments said...

Thank you thank you thank you Sarge for being such a wonderful time. I LUVED riding in your ride with the great stickers and you looked smashing in your suit!! I'm like you -- my paws are sore from all the dancing so I am gonna rest up as soon as I make sure mum is doing ok. (She was in quite a bit of pain today so hearing about the wonderful time we had really made her feel better.)

Thanks again to your mom and to you for such a wonderful time.

mwah and kisses

ttfn toodle pip

Cookie

LBJ said...

I am so glad you had fun and Cookie was SO very beautiful. I'm staying home with Mom as she was lonely with Dad away for the week.

Abby Lab

Kinley Westie said...

Have fun!

Ruby said...

OMD, you guys look FABulous!!! You're right, Cookie does look amazin' in blue! You guys sure tore up that dance floor!!! WoooHoooo!!! Hey, save me a dance!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Wow, looks like a great party.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Everyone that went to the dance seems to have had a good time.

Ziggy Stardust said...

Sarge that was such a fun night and I learned how to dance from Madi who is my adopted Big Sis. I hope you had enough to eat.

Ziggy Out!!

Murphy said...

Sheesh, where ya been Sarge? We need to get F&E and YOU back here!

Your Pals,

Murphy and Stanley