Followers

February 18, 2017

Snacks on Saturday...Chewy Style




Hey everyone!
Wow, happy Saturday to everyone in Blogville!  BOL  

So, today I have a snacker to review for you.    Courtesy of our bestest furiends at Chewy!





Hey Dad....I got mail!!!    Oh, I love it when a blue Chewy box arrives!  



Okay, this is cool.   I get to sample Greenies.    I like all kinds of dental treats, so I'm anxious to see how these taste. 




These look healthy and tasty.    Chewy has a wonderful collection of products fur all of us.   Lots of foodables and treats.   And, their peeps are amazing!    Deliveries come right to the door.   And my peeps say the prices are great too.     Chewy is a fabulous company and they take great care of all of us in Blogville.



Back to the snackers....    As you can see, these are indeed super-tasty!    They smell good and I really like them.    I happily give these 4 paws way up.   And my peeps like anything from Chewy.

Thanks so much, Chewy.com, for letting me try these and give an honest review.

Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Snack Fan


9 comments:

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

GREENIES!!!!!!!

Ummm...sorry, we get a little excited when we see those morsels of nommy-ness!!!
Thanks for the great review, Sarge!!
Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

Murphy said...

We had them too. They go down might easy BOL!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We haven't had a package of treats arrive at our door for AGES. We must get HER moving on that.

Millie and Walter said...

You did a great review Sarge. We can tell you really liked them.

Idaho PugRanch said...

I have had other dental chews but have never tried a greenie. They look real good!
hugs
Mabel
BAiley, & Hazel too

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sarge its dennis the vizsla dog hay that luks delishus!!! and that is sum gud boks sitting!!! i think yoo hav ben studying how the cats do it!!! ok bye

My Mind's Eye said...

Whoa Sarge that is a big treat...I must be doing something wrong all my treats are itty bitty
Hugs madi your bfff

sprinkles said...

I had a fox terrier who LOVED Greenies. My boys don't seem to care for them as much though. Glad you're enjoying them.

Lin said...

I've heard so many good things about Chewy!